- One class duration will be around 2 – 2.5 hours, approximately 70 – 80 classes
- The classes will be recording lectures
- Students can ask queries in the Telegram Group and questions will be answered ASAP (Students are advised only to ask relevant questions)
- Current affairs will be explained by the respective subject faculty. The weekly practice test will also include Current Affairs questions
- Course topics already uploaded you can Download PDF of Schedule.
- This course will be beneficial for students appearing in prelims 2021and this course will lay the foundation for students planning to appear in 2022 & 2023
- Lectures will be available on our website iqraias.com
- Lectures will be available in student’s Dashboard till 10th October 2021 which they can refer to again.
Who Should Take This Course?
All those aspirants who plan to prepare for UPSC or State Services (UPPSC, MPPSC, BPSC etc.) in 2021/22/23 and who want to gain a focused & precise preparation strategy and optimum coverage of syllabus for Prelims, in the most simplified manner in a short period of time, in the most simplified manner in a short period of time.
Who can get the benefit?
There are many Aspirant, who find themselves very comfortable with syllabus but when they reach 3-4 months prior to UPSC Prelims Examination, most of them face issue in revision. This course is a tool to revise the course before time with UPSC pattern MCQ’s so that confidence level can be boosted, which help to release the psychological pressure before the Examination and the aspirants Performs well….
- Aspirants who are struggling to clear UPSC Prelims.
- Aspirants who are freshers and they need a direction for what to read and revise in these last 3 months of preparation.
- Aspirants who lack confidence and feel that this exam is difficult. By doing this course, your confidence level will immensely increase and you will be able to clear UPSC Prelims 2021.