DIRECTION decides DESTINY
Prelims examination is the first step towards your journey for a prestigious career in Civil Services.
IQRA IAS leaves no stone unturned, our Crash Course program aims to prepare students for UPSC-Pre 2021 based on foundation concepts and current affairs. The course is designed in such a way that confidence is developed in the aspirants to handle the needs and demands of the prelims examination with ease.
Batch starting from 5th April 2021
Subscribe Today, to get the special benefit of early bird registrations at just Rs.5,000/ + GST. Offer ending soon
After discounted fee offer ends, fee increases to Rs.7,500/- + GST
- 50 – 55 Days Course for Prelims 2021
- Complete coverage of Syllabus from Prelims point of view 2021
- Includes Test Series for Pre 2021
- Weekly Current Affairs Test will be conducted
- Online Classes – Students can access videos at their convenience.
- Special focus on complete one Year of Current Affairs from UPSC perspective.
- Current affairs included for the first year’s concise coverage of:
- News Paper
- Indian Year Book
- Economic Survey & Maps
Our Focus is to develop conceptual clarity as per UPSC requirements by teaching the basic concepts in simple language and giving examples from daily walks of life as well as developing the personalities of the students.
Learn from Top and best faculty, from all over India
- Economy by S.K. Jha Sir
- Indian Polity by Sanjay Sir, Kumar Ujjwal Sir, Yunus Khan Sir
- Science & Tech / Environment & Ecology by Neeraj Nachiketa sir / KV Paurya Sir
- Geography / Environment & Ecology by Rabbani Sir & Rohit Sir
- History by Avadh Ojha Sir & Mohd. Zia Sir.
- Daily Practice Questions
- Language of the Course: English Medium (** Hindi Medium to start very soon)
- Topics Covered:Science & Tech, Environment, Ecology, History, Geography, Social Issues, Indian Polity, International Relations, Indian Economy & Other Imp. Issues in Current News.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Daily class duration will be around 2.5 hours, approximately from 5:00 pm to 7:30 pm
- The classes will be live/recording lectures
- Students can ask queries in the chatbox/Discussion forum and the questions will be answered ASAP (Students are advised only to ask relevant questions)
- Current affairs will be explained by the respective subject faculty. The weekly practice test will also include Current Affairs questions
- Schedule for subjects will be uploaded and informed 1 week before the course starts
- This course will be beneficial for students appearing in prelims 2021 and this course will lay the foundation for students planning to appear in 2022 & 2023
- Lectures will be streaming on our website www.iqraias.com
- Lectures will be available in students’ accounts for the next 7 days which they can refer to again.
Who Should Attend?
All those aspirants who plan to prepare for UPSC or any State Service in 2021/22/23 and who want to gain a focused & precise preparation strategy and optimum coverage of syllabus for Prelims, in the most simplified manner in a short period of time, in the most simplified manner in a short period of time.
7500/- + GST
Register now and get this limited time offer.
7500 5000/- + GST
If you are interested in this course, then register today!
In case of any questions, please call 9579247470 or 9823256625 or email us at [email protected]
Economics Lectures, by DR SK Jha
- 14 April, Economics Class 10, by Dr SK Jha
- 13 April, Economics Class 9, by Dr SK Jha
- 12 April, Economics Class 8, by Dr SK Jha
- 11 April, Economics Class 7, by Dr SK Jha
- 10 April, Economics Class 6, by Dr SK Jha
- 9 April, Economics Class 5, by Dr SK Jha
- 8 April, Economics Class 4, by Dr SK Jha
- 07 April, Economics Class 3, by Dr SK Jha
- 06 April, Economics Class 2, by Dr SK Jha
- 05 April, Economics Class 1, by Dr SK Jha
Why this course?
Tests for Crash Course for PRE 2021
- Crash Course Test 1: Economics, 07 April (Online)
- Crash Course Test 1: Economics, 07 April (Offline)
- Crash Course Test 1: Economics, 07 April, Test Discussion Video
- Crash Course Test 1: Economics, 07 April, Score Board
- Crash Course Test 2: Economics, 10 April (Online)
- Crash Course Test 2: Economics, 10 April (Offline)
- Crash Course Test 2: Economics, 10 April, Score Board
- Crash Course Test 2: Economics, 10 April, Test Discussion Video
- Crash Course Test 3: Economics, 13 April (Online)
- Crash Course Test 3: Economics, 13 April (Offline)
- Crash Course Test 3: Economics, 13 April, Score Board
- Crash Course Test 3: Economics, 13 April, Test Discussion Video
- Crash Course Test 4: Indian Economy Comprehensive Test, 14 April (Online)
- Crash Course Test 4: Indian Economy Comprehensive Test, 14 April (Offline)
- Crash Course Test 4: Indian Economy Comprehensive Test, Score Board
- Crash Course Test 4: Indian Economy Comprehensive Test, 14 April (Test Discussion Video)