Direction Decides Destiny! Course Designed by Avadh Ojha Sir
IQRA IAS leaves no stone unturned to make UPSC a success for you. This programme aims to prepare students for UPSC Pre 2023 based on foundation concepts and current affairs. The course is designed to develop conceptual clarity and confidence for the aspirants so that they can handle the needs and demands of the Prelims examination with ease.
Unlock your potential and embark on a transformative journey with our comprehensive UPSC General Studies Preliminary Course. Designed by a distinguished team of subject-matter experts and successful UPSC toppers, this course is tailored to meet the dynamic and evolving nature of the examination. Our innovative teaching methodologies, meticulously curated study materials, and an unwavering commitment to your success will provide you with the intellectual edge and confidence needed to conquer the prestigious UPSC examination.
So, join our distinguished league of civil service aspirants and let us help you shape the future of our great nation, one step at a time. Enrol now and take the first step towards realizing your dreams of becoming a guardian of democracy, and a catalyst for change.
Offline UPSC Classes at Kanpur, DIRECTION decides DESTINY, Join Today!
with Limited Time, Discounted Fee Offer!
[Batch Starting: 12th June 2023, Register for Demo Lecture Downloads Today!]
- GS Prelims (Paper 1) & Mains (Paper 1,2,3,4)
- Essay Writing
- Current Affairs
- Prelims Test Series
- Mains Answer Writing Practise
- Comprehensive Coverage of Syllabus from Mains and Pre-Oriented.
- A rare blend of expert faculty in our panel possesses thorough, in-depth knowledge and conceptual clarity.
- Meticulously designed Study Material, as per the constantly revising and evolving pattern of the Civil Services Examination, is provided in lucid and simple language so that the students can cope with the dynamic nature of the exam.
- Current Affairs materials are prepared regularly by our expert team. Regular Sessions are conducted exclusively by expert faculty.
- Additional activities such as Weekly MCQ Discussion, Weekly Current Events discussion, Avadhism series, Essay Writing tips and much more promote students’ inquisitiveness and curiosity, which help in personality development.
- Prelims-oriented test series with an explanation.
- Course duration 10-12 months.
- Conceptual Clarity & Maximum opportunity for students to interact with the faculty.
Course Duration & Class Timings:
- 10 to 12 months, an offline course at IQRA IAS Kanpur Center ↑
- Batch Timings: Mon – Fri, Batch 1 (10:00 am – 12:30 pm), Batch 2 (3:00 pm – 5:30 pm)
- ** Class timings may be changed with prior notice. To know more, please call 9823256625 or 9579247470.
- Regular Fee
1,10,00075,000/- + GST
- Registration Fee: at 10,000/- + GST (Only) = 11,800/-
Register Now FREE Demo Class (Kanpur Center)
|Fee Detail||Amount||GST (18%)||Total Due||Due Date||Payment Link|
|Registration Fee||10,000/-||1800/-||11,800/-||On Admission||Pay Fee|
|1st Instalment||37,500/-||6,750/-||44,000/-||19th Jun 23||Pay Fee|
|2nd Instalment||37,500/-||6,750/-||44,000/-||1st Aug 23||Pay Fee|
|Full Fee Payment Offer (One Time), 10% OFF||75,000/-||13,500/-||88,500/- (10% OFF = 8850/-) 79,650/-||1st Aug 23||Pay Fee|
Our focus is to develop conceptual clarity as per UPSC requirements by teaching the basic concepts in simple language, and giving examples from daily walks of life, as well as developing the students’ personalities.
Learn From the Top and Best Faculty, From all Over India
- Economics by S.K. Jha Sir and Abhinav Sir.
- Indian Polity by Kumar Ujjwal Sir, Sanjay Singh & Irshad Khan Sir.
- International Relation by Kumar Ujjwal Sir.
- Science & Tech / Environment & Ecology by Neeraj Nachiketa sir & KV Paurya Sir.
- Geography by G Rabbani Sir & Siddharth Sir.
- History by Avadh Ojha Sir, Shahzad Suhail Turkie, Dr Zia Khan Sir.
- Art & Culture and Essay Writing by Dr SM Azad Sir.
- Current Affairs by Mayank Sir & Shahzad Suhail Turkie Sir.
- Social Issues and Indian Society by Sunil Sir.
- Ethics GS Paper IV by Abhimanyu Bisariya.
Why Choose IQRA IAS?
IQRA IAS leaves no stone unturned in guiding you on how to crack UPSC. This programme will prepare students for UPSC Pre Cum Mains 2024 based on Foundation, Concepts and Current Affairs. Best Offer, Best Plan with The Best Team for UPSC.
- Right Direction as Direction decides Destiny.
- New learning style & tips by BEST faculties from Delhi and other parts of India
- Timely completion of syllabus.
- Content, material & test series designed by our faculties
- Affordable fee structure with guidance from Mentors.
Who Should Attend this Course?
All those aspirants who plan to prepare for UPSC or any State Service in 2024/25 and who want to gain a focused & precise preparation strategy and optimum coverage of syllabus for Prelims & Mains with Interview Guidance, In the most simplified manner in a short period.
Frequently Asked Questions?
Daily class duration will be around 2.5 ~ 3 hours. The scheduled timetable for subjects will be uploaded and informed 15 days before the course starts & the monthly schedule will be uploaded by the 25th of the previous month.
Study Material will be provided by the institute after all dues are paid by the student.
Students can ask queries in the chatbox or discussion forum, and the questions will be answered as soon as possible.
We also provide you with a telegram channel for the batch, where you will be able to ask questions any time with the faculty members, and your questions will be answered immediately.
(Students are advised only to ask relevant questions).
Current affairs will be explained by the respective subject faculty. The practice test will also include Current Affairs questions.
Monthly Schedule will be provided by the centre head at the beginning of the month.
Terms and Conditions:
- Any videos provided to students are copyright and solely belongs to IQRA IAS downloading and sharing of videos is strictly prohibited. If found, then IQRA IAS is liable to take legal action
- Once a student takes admission the registration amount will not be refunded under any circumstances. Registration Fee is Non-Refundable.
- In case a student wishes to cancel the admission and wish to refund the amount then he has to initiate the request within 15 days after making the payment of the fee. After that, no fees will be refunded.
- For a student who fails to pay the fees before the due date, his/her account will be suspended after the due date is crossed and will be reinstated once the payment of the fee is done. In case the student is enrolled for offline classes, then he would not be allowed to sit in the class if the fee is pending.
- In this event, IQRA IAS will not be responsible for any loss of lecture during the suspension period.
- If there is an issue with the student’s system/ ISP / Internet speed, etc IQRA IAS will not be responsible in case the student did not watch the video/lecture within the available time.