Economics in Layman’s Term
One course that you should watch before you study Indian Economy for UPSC CSE.
S.K. Jha sir, tells you everything you should learn to master Indian Economy in layman term. One of the most comprehensive courses available online.
S.K. Jha sir will be teaching economy including its theory, Contemporary Issues & Current Affairs including the latest Budget & Economic Survey.
Target Exam: UPSC Civil Services IAS/IPS Prelims & Mains
The medium of Instruction: English & Hindi
The course will be completed in 3 parts (Part 1, 2 & 3) each part will be of ₹ 500/- plus 18% GST = 590/- INR
About this course: This video course has 5 video lessons (or parts), topics covered in Part 1 (5 videos) are
- Factors of Production (Factor cost & Market Price)
- Income & Expenditure(Revenue & Capital)
- Economic activities (Production, Income & Expenditure)
- Problems of Indian Economy
- Capital Formation
- Infrastructure (Issues & Current Status)
- Agriculture Sector (Issues & Solution – Potential consumption,Food processing &Export
- Vicious Cycle: Investment, Savings & Production
- Investment Capital: Domestic (Role of the bank, Bank Reforms & Mutual Fund) Foreign (Borrowing-1991 before & After)
- Pandit Nehru’s contribution to Indian Economy (1962-1977 Dark Phase of Indian Economy -Reason & Analysis)
- Developed Countries Problem
- Appreciation & Depreciation
- Current Account Deficit
- Devaluation & Revaluation
- Role of IMF
This course of Indian Economy for UPSC CSE (IAS) Prelims & Mains & State Exams PSCs, is best for your preparation