Direction Decides Destiny! Course Designed by Avadh Ojha Sir
IQRA IAS leaves no stone unturned to make UPSC a success for you. This programme aims to clear the foundation of the students, and develops the concept of connectivity. NCERT is the foundation of UPSC and clearing the basics helps develop confidence, conceptual clarity and an easy understanding of the GS Syllabus.
NCERT Basics for UPSC Online, (Jan Batch 2023)
Only 200 Seats are Available, Hurry up Seats are Filling Up Fast!
Limited time offer: Discounted fee offer of
15000 7500/- + tax, for first 100 Registrations Only
“Prepare for UPSC at the Right Time and Right Age”
“NCERT is the Holy Geeta” when it comes to IAS preparation’. It is the first step in starting the preparation for UPSC, IAS Exams. This course is a must-read for every UPSC Exam aspirant. Many toppers have admitted that they meticulously followed NCERT books for IAS preparation.
Only 200 seats are available, hurry up seats filling fast!x
Subscribe today to get the special benefit of early bird registrations at just Rs.
15,000 7,500/ + GST.
Fee Increases soon.
- Course under the mentorship of Avadh Ojha Sir.
- Topics Covered: History, Geography, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Science & Tech, Environment & Ecology.
- All important NCERT covered as per UPSC requirement.
- Newspaper analysis.
- How to prepare/approach for UPSC.
- Result-oriented approach.
- Comprehensive coverage of syllabus.
- Maximum opportunity for students to interact with the faculty.
- Conceptual clarity and analytical skills.
Videos will be available for 12 months from the day course begins
10:00 am to 12:30 pm (Fri, Sat & Sun)
Will be Released Soon
Online, lectures will stream on the website www.iqraias.com
Discounted Fees 7,500/- (Limited Time) + 18% GST
Download NCERT Demo Lectures
UPSC has a keen eye for picking questions directly from NCERT textbooks. This course is strategic and is designed to help save time from NCERT books. Else, one may get lost in the vast ocean of data and GS materials and waste more time.
NCERT books help to clear not only Prelims, but it is also crucial from the Mains perspective. Easy to understand, precise, syllabus oriented and allows a level playing field for all.
IQRA IAS leaves no stone unturned; this program aims to prepare students for NCERT based foundation concepts. Which, in turn, helps them understand the reference textbooks for general studies.
In this course, our focus is on meticulous planning and the overall personality development of the student.
Lectures delivered by expert faculties from Delhi and other parts of India.
- Economy by Dr S.K. Jha Sir
- History by Zia sir / Shahzad Suhail Turkie: Teaching experience of 6+ Years.
- Indian Polity by Irshad Khan Sir: Teaching experience of 6+ Years
- Society and Current Affairs Mayank Sir: (3 to 5 years of teaching experience).
- Sci. and Tech, Sumit Shukla (6+ years of teaching experience).
- Current Affairs – Shahzad Suhail Turkie Teaching experience of 6+ Years
- Geography & Env., G. Rabbani sir (10+ years of teaching experience).
Special feature: Guest lectures by our core faculty
- History, Avadh Ojha sir.
- Economics, Dr S.K. Jha sir.
- Indian Polity, Sanjay sir, Kumar Ujjwal sir & Yunus Khan sir.
- Science & Tech, Environment & Ecology, Neeraj Nachiketa sir & K.V. Paurya sir.
- Geography by G. Rabbani Sir.
Frequently Asked Questions:
The classes will be live/recording lectures.
Students can ask queries in the Telegram Group and questions will be answered ASAP (Students are advised only to ask relevant questions).
Current affairs will be explained by the respective subject faculty. There will be practice questions as well included in the course which also includes Current Affairs questions.
Schedule for course will be uploaded by 25th of every month, and will be also shared with you over email.
This course will be beneficial for students appearing UPSC exam in 2022, 2023 and this course will lay the foundation for students planning to appear in 2024.
Lectures can be streamed online on our website www.iqraias.com, which is accessible on any internet device of your choice.
Lectures will be available in student’s Dashboard for one year from the start date of the course.
Who Should Take This Course?
Aspirants who are freshers and they need a direction on what to read and revise right from the very beginning of their preparation.
All those aspirants who plan to prepare for UPSC or State Services (UPPSC, MPPSC, BPSC, etc.) in 2023 / 24 / 25. Also, those students, who want to gain a focused & precise preparation strategy and optimum coverage of syllabus for Prelims, in the most simplified manner in a short period of time.
Please note: class timings might change with prior notice to all students.
For more details and further enquiries, please call us at 9823256625 & 9503837167 9579247470 (Whatsapp), or email us at [email protected]