Direction Decides Destiny! Course Designed by Avadh Ojha Sir
IQRA IAS leaves no stone unturned to make UPSC a success for you. This programme aims to prepare students for UPSC Pre 2024 based on foundation concepts and current affairs. The course is designed to develop conceptual clarity and confidence for the aspirants, So as to prepare them for the needs and demands of the Prelims examination with ease.
“NCERT is the Holy Geeta” when it comes to IAS preparation’. It is the first step for starting the preparation for UPSC, IAS Exams. This course is a must-read for every UPSC Exam aspirant. Many toppers have accepted that they meticulously followed NCERT books for IAS preparation.
- Course under the mentorship of Avadh Ojha Sir
- Topics Covered: History, Geography, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Science & Tech, Environment, Ecology.
- All important NCERT covered as per UPSC requirement
- Newspaper analysis
- How to prepare/ approach for UPSC
- Result Oriented Approach
- Comprehensive Coverage of Syllabus
- Maximum opportunity for students to interact with the faculty
- Conceptual clarity and analytical skills
- Class timings: Saturday & Sunday (Time will be announced)
- Duration of the Course: 6 to 8 Months
UPSC has a keen eye for picking questions directly from NCERT textbooks. This course is strategic and is designed to help save time from NCERT books. Else, one may get lost in the vast ocean of data and GS materials, and waste more time.
NCERT books help to clear not only Prelims, but it is also crucial from the Mains perspective. Easy to understand, precise, syllabus oriented and allows a level playing field for all.
IQRA IAS leaves no stone unturned; this program aims to prepare students for NCERT based foundation concepts. Which, in turn, helps them understand the reference textbooks for general studies.
In this course, our focus is on meticulous planning and overall personality development of the student.
- Economy by S.K. Jha Sir
- History by Zia sir / Shahzad Suhail Turkie Sir (Teaching experience of 6+ Years)
- Indian Polity by Irshad Khan sir (Teaching experience of 6+ Years)
- Society and Current Affairs by Mayank sir (Teaching experience of 3 – 5 years)
- Science and Tech by Sumit Shukla Sir (Teaching experience of 6+ Years)
- Current Affairs by Shahzad Suhail Turkie Sir (Teaching experience of 6+ Years)
- Geography & Environment by Ghulam Rabbani sir (Expert faculty with 10+ years of teaching experience in various top institutes)
Guest lectures by our core faculty
- History by Avadh Ojha Sir
- Economy by S.K. Jha Sir
- Indian Polity by Sanjay Sir, Kumar Ujjwal Sir, Yunus Khan Sir
- Science & Tech / Environment & Ecology by Neeraj Nachiketa sir & KV Paurya Sir
- A rare blend of Expert Faculty in our panel who possess thorough in-depth knowledge and conceptual clarity as per UPSC.
- Our Focus is to develop conceptual clarity as per UPSC requirement by teaching the basic concepts in simple language and giving examples from daily walks of life as well as developing the personalities of the students.
- Comprehensive coverage of syllabus from UPSC Pre and Mains oriented.
- Course Includes:
- GS – Prelims (Paper 1) & Mains (Paper 1,2,3,4)
- Essay Writing for Mains
- Current Affairs
- Prelims Test Series for UPSC Pre 2023
- Mains Answer Writing Practice
- Meticulously Designed Study Material as per the UPSC Pre and Mains constantly revising and evolving pattern of the Upsc – Civil Services Examination is provided in lucid and simple language so that the students can cope up with the dynamic nature of the exam.
- Current Affairs materials prepared regularly by our expert team; Regular Sessions are conducted exclusively by expert faculty.
- Additional activities such as Weekly MCQ Discussion, Weekly Current Events discussion, Essay Writing tips and much more promote inquisitiveness and curiosity among students which help in personality development.
- Prelims 2022 oriented UPSC Test Series with an explanation.
- Course duration 10 – 12 months
- Economics by S.K. Jha sir
- Indian Polity by Kumar Ujjwal Sir, Sanjay Sir & Irshad Sir
- International Relation by Kumar Ujjwal Sir
- Science & Tech/Env. & Ecology by KV Paurya Sir
- Geography by Gulam Rabbani Sir
- History by Avadh Ojha Sir & Dr Zia Khan
- Art & Culture and Essay Writing by Dr. Zia Khan
- Current Affairs by Mayank Sir & Irshad Sir
- Social Issues and Indian Society by Sunil Sir
- Ethics GS Paper IV by Abhimanyu Bisariya
Limited Seats | Register Today | Admission on First Come, First Server Basis
Course Fee: Regular Fee Rs.
1,30,000/- 90,000/- + taxes
** Taxes: additional 18% GST is applicable on the above fees, as per the norms by Govt of India
Batch Starting: 14th Jan 2023
Register for Free Demo Classes (Starting from 26th Nov 2022)
|||Fees||GST 18%||Total||Date of payment|
|Registration Fee||10,000||1,800||11,800||Before 14th Jan 23|
|Onetime fees||80,000||14,400||94,400||Before 28 Feb 23|
Wait, there is more discount: If you pay the entire fee and do not opt for the Instalment option, you get an additional 10% OFF. For more information, please WhatsApp or Call 9579247470
Frequently Asked Questions:
- 2.5 Hours of Daily Classes. 4 Days a Week
- Current affairs will be explained by the respective subject faculty. There will be practice questions as well included in the course which also includes Current Affairs questions.
- The schedule for the Course will be uploaded soon
- This course will be beneficial for students appearing UPSC exam in 2023, 2024 and this course will lay the foundation for students planning to appear in 2025
Who Should Take This Course?
Aspirants who are freshers and they need a direction for what to read and revise right from very beginning of their preparation.
All those aspirants who plan to prepare for UPSC or State Services (UPPSC, MPSC, MPPSC, BPSC etc.) in 2023/24/25 and who want to gain a focused & precise preparation strategy and optimum coverage of syllabus for Prelims, in the most simplified manner in a short period of time.
Please note: class timings might change with prior notice to all students.
For more details and further enquiries, please call us at 9823256625 & 9503837167
Why Choose IQRA IAS?
IQRA IAS leaves no stone unturned. This programme aims to prepare students for UPSC Pre Cum Mains-2022 based on Foundation, Concepts and Current Affairs.
- Course Designed under the guidance of Avadh Ojha Sir.
- Right Direction as Direction decides Destiny
- New learning style & tips by BEST faculties from Delhi and other parts of India
- Timely completion of syllabus.
- Content, Material & Test Series as per UPSC designed by our faculties
- Affordable fee structure with guidance from Mentor having 5+ years of experience in UPSC.
Terms and Condition
- Once a student takes admission the registration amount will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- In case a student wishes to cancel the admission and wish to refund the amount then he has to initiate the request within 15 days after making the payment of the fee. After that, no fees will be refunded.
- For a student who fails to pay the fees before the due date, he/she will not be allowed to attend the class.
- In this event, IQRA IAS will not be responsible for any loss of lecture during the suspension period.
Batch Starts from 14th Jan 2023. Course Schedule will be Uploaded Later.