Sociology optional is one of the well-known and most often chosen optional subjects in UPSC CSE. The nature of the syllabus and its significant overlap with GS Society and its social issues, Essay, Ethics, and in small measures other GS papers renders it a unique quality of being a super subject. Even then, it is only with meticulous preparation and integrated learning, that one makes it to the top.
Special Features of the Course
- Approximately 180 Hours of Classes (Intensive Classroom Programme)
- Method of teaching: Scientific way of teaching with 100% focus on (the UPSC) syllabus.
- Only the thinker’s portion will be on a dictation basis & with no dictation on other topics which simply saves students precious time. Notes of other units will be provided to the students & teacher will deliver lectures on concerning topics to develop clarity i.e. Explanation & Discussion of
- 10 Years UPSC Sociology paper’s question-answers analysis after the end of every unit.
- Sociology Test Series: Includes a Minimum of 8 Tests (Sectional & Comprehensive)
- Course Mode: Offline/Live Class (Hybrid)
- Daily Doubt Sessions
- The batch Starts on 31st Oct 2022 and will continue till February 2023.
- Course Language: English / Bilingual
- Class Duration: 2.5 hours – 3 hours.
- Regular and Weekly Current Class Timings:
- Material with thorough Analysis and Recent updates
- Sociological answer-writing skills & answer forming structure techniques will be taught to the students.
To manifest results in the sociology optional, aspirants’ needs will be observed and contemplated on the 2 stilts that the UPSC examination stands on: Preparation and Presentation Preparation for UPSC Optional requires perseverance, but most importantly a comprehensive strategy. Through interactive and immersive class lectures, we aim to enhance one’s grasp of the subject, with a particular focus on the Examinee’s mindset