This is a notification for all the registered students of our UPSC GS Pre Cum Mains Batch, we are delighted to have you in the batch, and wish that this journey, will be pleasant for both of us.
Login ids will also be mailed soon.
After successful results and selections in 2020, we are set to launch a new record. Don’t get left behind.
Learn from TOP and BEST, faculty of India
Why you should join this course? Listen from Ojha Sir
Why Choose IQRA IAS?
IQRA IAS leaves no stone unturned. This programme aims to prepare students for UPSC Pre Cum Mains-2021 based on Foundation, Concepts and Current Affairs. Best Offer, Best Plan with The Best Team for UPSC.
- Right Direction as Direction decides Destiny
- New learning style & tips by BEST faculties from Delhi and other parts of India
- Timely completion of syllabus.
- Content, material & test series designed by our faculties
- Affordable fee structure with guidance from Mentor.
Top and best faculty, from all over India
Register before 1st October 2020 and avail discounted fee offer, batch starts from 2nd October 2020, onwards.
- Course under the mentorship of Mr. Avadh Pratap Ojha (Renowned faculty of Vajiram and Ravi) design as per UPSC pattern.
- A rare blend of Expert Faculty in our panel who possess thorough in-depth knowledge and conceptual clarity.
- Our Focus is to develop conceptual clarity as per UPSC requirement by teaching the basic concepts in simple language and giving examples from daily walks of life as well as developing personalities of the students.
- Comprehensive coverage of syllabus from Mains and Pre oriented.
- Meticulously Designed Study Material as per the constantly revising and evolving pattern of Civil Services Examination.
- Study Material is provided in lucid and simple language so that the students can cope up with the dynamic nature of the exam.
- Current Affairs materials prepared regularly by our expert team. Sessions are conducted exclusively by expert faculty
- Additional activities such as Current Events discussion, Avadhism series, Essay Writing tips and much more to promote inquisitiveness and curiosity among students which helps in the personality development.
- The lectures will be in both prerecorded and live classes, during video streaming chat system will be enabled and teachers will be available to reply on your doubts related to topics.
- Videos will be available for 10 days from the date of class video upload for students to review.
- Prelims oriented test series with an explanation.
- Course duration 8 – 10 months
- Monthly schedule will be uploaded by 25th of the previous month.
Who Should Attend?
All those aspirants who plan to prepare for UPSC or any State Service in 2021/22/23 and who want to gain a focused & precise preparation strategy and optimum coverage of syllabus for Prelims & Mains With Interview Guidance, In the most simplified manner in a short period of time.
Class Timings: Weekdays: Monday to Friday (2:00 pm to 5:30 pm)
** Class timings may be changed with prior notice.
** Special provision for students who also planning to study offline at our Pune center
To know more contact 9823256625 / 9579247470
Course Fee: Regular Fee Rs.
Discounted Fee: 39,000 (till 1 Oct 2020)
(Registration fee 5000 + Course Fee 34,000)
Register before 1st Oct. 2020, to get this limited time offer. Batch, starting from 2nd October 2020
Payment for this fee can be made under two different plans
Plan 1 (Best discounted plan)
Registration Fee: 5000/-
Click to pay Registration Fee
Pending fee: 30,000/- [39000 – 5000 (Registration Fee) – 4000 (Additional plan discount) = 30,000]
Contact us to pay this fee
Registration Fee: 5,000/-
Click to pay Registration Fee
- Pending Fee: 34,000/-
- 1st instalment – Pay by 1st October 2020: 20,000/-
- 2nd instalment – Pay by 1 Dec 2020: 14,000/-
Please note, additional taxes of 18% GST applicable on all fees
Wait, there is more
Special provision for students who plan to study offline at our Pune centre
With additional fees of Rs. 21,000/-* instead of Rs. 1,10,000/-* you can attend offline classes at our Pune centre and get an experience to learn/interact, one-on-One with our expert faculty.
To know more what’s app on 9823256625 / 9579247470
Have a question? Please fill in this enquiry form, and we will get back to you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Daily class duration will be around 3.5 hours, approximately from 2:00 pm to 5:30 pm
- The classes will be live/recording lectures
- Schedule for subjects will be uploaded and informed 15 days before the course starts & monthly schedule will be uploaded by 25th of previous month.
- Study Material will be provided by institute after all dues are paid by student.
- Students can ask queries in the chat box and the questions will be answered ASAP (Students are advised only to ask relevant questions)
- Current Affairs will be explained by the respective subject faculty and also monthly Current Affairs classes will be conducted. The Prelims test series will also include Current Affairs questions
- This course will be beneficial for students appearing prelims 2021 and this course will lay the foundation for students planning to appear in 2022
- Lectures will be streaming on our website www.iqraias.com (login credentials will be provided)
- Lectures will be available in students account for next 10 days which they can refer again
- Economy by S.K. Jha sir,
- Indian Polity by Sanjay Sir, Irshad Sir, Younus Khan Sir
- International Relation by Kumar Ujjwal Sir
- Science & Tech/Env. & Ecology by Neeraj Nachiketa Sir & KV Paurya Sir
- Geography by Gulam Rabbani Sir & Rohit Wazir Sir
- History by Avadh Ojha Sir
- Art & Culture and Essay Writing by Dr. Azad
- Current Affairs by Mayank Sir & Dr. Zia
*** Terms and Condition
- All videos are the copyright and solely belongs to IQRA IAS downloading and sharing of videos is strictly prohibited. If found, then IQRA IAS is liable to take legal action
- Once student take the admission the registration amount will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- In case student wish to cancel the admission and wish to refund the amount then he has to initiate the request within 15 days after making the fees payment. After that no fees will be refunded.
- Student who fail to pay the fees before the due date his / her account will be suspended after due date is crossed and will be reinstate once the fees payment is done.
- In this event IQRA IAS will not be responsible for any loss of lecture during the suspension period.
- If there is an issue with student’s system/ ISP / Internet speed, etc IQRA IAS will not be responsible in case student did not watch the video/lecture within the available time.