Dear Aspirant, please submit your answers, using the form below.
You may also submit your answers by directly sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Course Schedule: Course schedule is provided as below, please submit the answers only after the mentioned dates of the tests.
Evaluation: We would try to check all the answers written by students. However considering the huge number of answer sheets being submitted, the answers of many students chosen at random will be evaluated with feedback.
Model answers: Model answers will also be provided for the questions so that students understand the dynamics of quality answer writing.
Attempt: Please attempt the entire question paper in one attempt, please write question number and answer number clearly on the answer sheet, and then submit it. Any submission with just one answer or a few answers will not be considered for checking. Please make sure to write the following if you are submitting handwritten answers Name, Email, Phone, Date and Topic of the Test, you are attempting.
For Uploading Scan Copy of your Answers:
- Scan your answer copies and convert them to PDF.
- Recommended app to scan Answer Copy – Click here
- Please do mention your Name, Email, Phone and Year of UPSC attempt on the answer copy
- The soft copy should not have a dark background which makes it difficult to read and write comments.
- Please ensure good readability before sending the copy.
- It should be well printable on A4 size format, please make a SINGLE PDF for one copy.
- YOUR COPY WILL BE RETURNED IF IT IS NOT FOUND IN PROPER FORMAT OR IF NOT PROPERLY READABLE AND WE WON’T BE RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH DELAYS