Notifications & Announcements
- Prepare for Prelims with IQRA IAS and write mains, under the Guidance of Avadh Ojha Sir
- Launching, Indian Economy Video Course by SK Jha Sir
- Registration for GS Pre Cum Mains Batch, 2020 starts. Register Today for Discounted Offers
- Launching World History Video Course Complete Set (by Avadh Ojha)
- Competitive Scholarship Exam, Exclusively for College Students
- Introducing Modern World History: Renaissance Course
- Relaunching, Mahatma Jyotiba Phule Scholarship Programme, 05 Sep 2019, Register Today, Limited Seats
- Free demo lecture on 7th July 2019, call 9579233002, to attend
- Registration Opens for GS Pre Cum Mains Foundation Batch, 2022
- FREE SEMINAR on Civil Services, 30 June 2019 (Save the Date)
- UPSC GS Paper 1 – Pre 2019
- Comprehensive Test for Pre – 2019
- Answer keys for Scholarship Test Held on 19 May 2019, at IQRA IAS PUNE
- Modern India Video Course (Set1) | [Video Part 1 to 4]
- Modern India Video Course (Set2) | [Video Part 5 to 8]
- Introducing, Jyotiba Phule Scholarship Program. Register today (Last Date: 10 May 2019)
- Registrations open for, GS Pre Cum Mains Batch 2020, (Last Date: 31 May 2019)
- Registrations open for, Weekend Batch 2020, (Last Date: 31 May 2019)
- Registrations open for, Foundation Batch 2021, (Last Date: 31 May 2019)
Right guidance is very important for UPSC exam and Avadh Ojha sir guided me whenever I needed. He is the one with clear understanding and true motivation. I will always be grateful to him. And my best wishes to IQRA IAS at Pune which is under the guidance of Ojha sir.. lucky Pune !!
I am highly indebted to all my teachers but it has been a privilege to be taught by Pavneet sir and Avadh Ojha sir. They helped me make learning fun, made concepts graspable rather than something to be memorised just by rote- learning. I never thought that history could ever be this interesting. I owe my success as much to these teachers as much as I do to my own efforts and hard-work.
I am indebted to Mr. Pavneet Singh for his ultimate guidance and motivation. As political science and international relations were my main subjects, he was very helpful. I believe policy making is the strongest pursuit of a civil servant and Mr. Pavneet Singh instilled in me the confidence to be a
responsible civil servant.
It’s a surreal experience to have cleared this exam. I feel fortunate to have been guided by Mr Neeraj Nachiketa. His grasp for the subjects of science and technology as well as environment is unparalleled. He constantly encouraged me and was my vital support system throughout the preparation of the exam. I cannot thank him enough. It was very important for me to choose the right faculty for my preparation as there are many who claim tall but fail to deliver results. I consider myself to be lucky to have found such amazing mentors.
t’s a surreal experience to finally achieve something that you’ve always dreamed about. I am forever indebted to Mr. Avadhpratap Ojha for my achievement. It was due to his constant guidance and motivation that I am able to achieve this rank. He will always be more than just a teacher to me.