Mahatma Jyotiba Phule, Scholarship Programme is Back
(Get a Chance to Win Scholarship Worth 1 Lakh INR)
IQRA IAS proudly announces the Jyotiba Phule Scholarship Program. As we all know, Jotiba Phule was an Indian social activist, a thinker, anti-caste social reformer and a writer from Maharashtra. His work extended to many fields including eradication of untouchability and the caste system, and women’s emancipation. On 24 September 1873, Phule, along with his followers, formed the Satyashodhak Samaj (Society of Seekers of Truth) to attain equal rights for people from lower castes. People from all religions and castes could become a part of this association which worked for the uplift of the oppressed classes.
Following the same principles, IQRA IAS aspires to be an institution of excellence with best teaching expertise for the benefit of students at large. Come join us to “recite” new stories of success where we work as a team to give flight to your aspirations.
IQRA IAS is conducting a scholarship competition for its students, winners of this competition will get the following prize:
- First Prize: Top 5 students who score above 80% will get the scholarship for civil service class for 1 Lakh INR
- Second Prize: Next 10 students who score above 70% will get a scholarship for civil services class worth 70,000/- INR each.
- Third Prize: Next 20 students who score above 50% will get a scholarship for civil services class 50,000/- INR each
- The test will be conducted on UPSC Pattern
- History: Ancient, Art & Culture, Modern
- Geography: 6th to 12th Standard NCERT
- Economics: Micro & Macro
- Polity: Indian Constitution
- Current Affairs: Sci &Tech Environment & Ecology
- TEST DATE: 05 September 2019 | Timing: 10 am to 12 noon
- Top 5 students, 80% will get a scholarship for Civil Services Classes in IQRA IAS