IQRA IAS presents a never before opportunity for the Civil Services preparation. A unique blend of course, which not only strengthens the foundation of preparation by providing NCERT Basics course for UPSC CSE Foundation, from the top faculty of India, but also gives you an edge over your competitors by combining it with GS Pre Cum Mains course for UPSC CSE 2023.
All this at a very exclusive discounted fee offer of
85,000/- 50,000/- + taxes (Limited time offer), if you register before 30th Sep 2021.
“NCERT is the Holy Geeta” when it comes to IAS preparation’. It is the first step for starting the preparation for UPSC, IAS Exams. This course is a must-read for every UPSC Exam aspirant. Many toppers have accepted that they meticulously followed NCERT books for IAS preparation.
25th September 2021.
- Course under the mentorship of Mr Avadh Pratap Ojha
- Topics Covered: History, Geography, Indian Polity, Indian Economy, Science & Tech, Environment, Ecology.
- All important NCERT covered as per UPSC requirement
- Newspaper analysis
- How to prepare/ approach for UPSC
- Result Oriented Approach
- Comprehensive Coverage of Syllabus
- Maximum opportunity for students to interact with the faculty
- Conceptual clarity and analytical skills
- Videos will be available for 12 MONTHS from the date course starts
- Class Timings: from 7:00PM to 9:30PM every Wednesday, Saturday & Sunday
- Live doubt sessions
UPSC has a keen eye for picking questions directly from NCERT textbooks. This course is strategic and is designed to help save time from NCERT books. Else, one may get lost in the vast ocean of data and GS materials, and waste more time.
NCERT books help to clear not only Prelims, but it is also crucial from the Mains perspective. Easy to understand, precise, syllabus oriented and allows a level playing field for all.
IQRA IAS leaves no stone unturned; this program aims to prepare students for NCERT based foundation concepts. Which, in turn, helps them understand the reference textbooks for general studies.
In this course, our focus is on meticulous planning and overall personality development of the student.
- History by Zia sir – Teaching experience of 6+ Years
- Indian Polity by Irshad Khan sir – Teaching experience of 6+ Years
- Society and Current Affairs by Mayank sir – Teaching experience of 3-5 years
- and Tech by Sumit shukla – Teaching experience of 6+ Years
- Geography & Environment by Ghulam Rabbani sir – Expert faculty with 10+ years of teaching experience in various top institutes
Guest lectures by our core faculty
- History by Avadh Ojha Sir
- Economy by S.K. Jha Sir
- Indian Polity by Sanjay Sir, Kumar Ujjwal Sir, Yunus Khan Sir
- Science & Tech / Environment & Ecology by Neeraj Nachiketa sir & KV Paurya Sir
- Geography by Rohit Wazir Sir
Batch Starting from June 2022
- A rare blend of Expert Faculty in our panel who possess thorough in-depth knowledge and conceptual clarity as per UPSC.
- Our Focus is to develop conceptual clarity as per UPSC requirement by teaching the basic concepts in simple language and giving examples from daily walks of life as well as developing the personalities of the students.
- Comprehensive coverage of syllabus from UPSC Pre and Mains oriented.
- Course Includes:
- GS – Prelims (Paper 1) & Mains (Paper 1,2,3,4)
- Essay Writing for Mains
- Current Affairs
- Prelims Test Series for UPSC Pre 2022
- Mains Answer Writing Practice
- Meticulously Designed Study Material as per the UPSC Pre and Mains constantly revising and evolving pattern of the Upsc – Civil Services Examination is provided in lucid and simple language so that the students can cope up with the dynamic nature of the exam.
- Current Affairs materials prepared regularly by our expert team; Regular Sessions are conducted exclusively by expert faculty.
- Additional activities such as Weekly MCQ Discussion, Weekly Current Events discussion, Essay Writing tips and much more promote inquisitiveness and curiosity among students which help in personality development.
- The lectures will be either in pre-recorded or live classes. During the scheduled lectures chat system/Telegram will be enabled and teachers/Mentors will be available to reply to your doubts related to topics.
- Recorded videos are available for you to watch anytime you want, as per your convenience. A single video can be seen up to maximum 5 times.
- Prelims 2022 oriented UPSC Test Series with an explanation.
- Course duration 10 – 12 months
- Weekly Live doubts session on zoom or Google meet by the faculty for students to get the answers instantly.
- Economics by K. Jha sir
- Indian Polity by Kumar Ujjwal Sir, Sanjay Sir & Irshad Sir
- International Relation by Kumar Ujjwal Sir
- Science & Tech/Env. & Ecology by Neeraj Nachiketa Sir & KV Paurya Sir
- Geography by Gulam Rabbani Sir & Siddhartha Sir
- History by Avadh Ojha Sir & Dr Zia Khan
- Art & Culture and Essay Writing by Dr SM Azad
- Current Affairs by Mayank Sir & Irshad Sir
- Social Issues and Indian Society by Sunil Sir
- Ethics GS Paper IV by Abhimanyu Bisariya
Top and best faculty, from Delhi
Why Choose IQRA IAS?
IQRA IAS leaves no stone unturned. This programme aims to prepare students for UPSC Pre Cum Mains-2022 based on Foundation, Concepts and Current Affairs.
Best Offer, Best Plan with The Best Team for UPSC
- Right Direction as Direction decides Destiny
- New learning style & tips by BEST faculties from Delhi and other parts of India
- Timely completion of syllabus.
- Content, Material & Test Series as per UPSC designed by our faculties
- Affordable fee structure with guidance from Mentor having 5+ years of experience in UPSC.
Who Should Take This Course?
Aspirants who are freshers and they need a direction for what to read and revise right from very beginning of their preparation.
All those aspirants who plan to prepare for UPSC or State Services (UPPSC, MPPSC, BPSC etc.) in 2022/23/24 and who want to gain a focused & precise preparation strategy and optimum coverage of syllabus for Prelims, in the most simplified manner in a short period of time,
Please note: class timings might change with prior notice to all students.
For more details and further enquiries, please call us at 9823256625 & 9503837167
Whats App: 9579247470 or Email us at [email protected]
** Students can choose either morning or evening batch as per their convenience
- Daily Morning Batch (10:00 am to 12:30 pm)
- Daily Evening Batch (6:00 pm to 8:30 pm)
** Class timings may be changed with prior notice.
** Special provision for students who also planning to study offline at our Pune centre
To know more contact 9823256625 / 9579247470
Fee Details and Instalment Plans
Limited Seats | Register Today | Admission on First Come, First Server Basis
Max Seat Limit (Maximum students in this course): 1000
Batch Limit (Max students in each batch): Only 250
Course Fee: Regular Fee Rs.
85,000/- 50,000/- + taxes (if registering before 30th Sep. 2021)
** Taxes: additional 18% GST applicable on above fees, as per the norms by Govt of India
Have a question? Please fill in this enquiry form, and we will get back to you.
Frequently Asked Questions:
- Daily class duration will be around 2.5 – 3 hours, approximately from 7:00 PM to 9:30 PM
- The classes will be live/recording lectures
- Students can ask queries in the Telegram Group and questions will be answered ASAP (Students are advised only to ask relevant questions)
- Current affairs will be explained by the respective subject faculty. There will be practice questions as well included in the course which also includes Current Affairs questions
- Schedulefor Course will be uploaded by 25th of every month you can Download PDF of Schedule.
- This course will be beneficial for students appearing UPSC exam in 2022, 2023 and this course will lay the foundation for students planning to appear in 2024
- Lectures will be available on our website iqraias.com
- Lectures will be available in student’s Dashboard for one year from the start date of the course.
Terms and Condition
- All videos are copyright and solely belongs to IQRA IAS downloading and sharing of videos is strictly prohibited. If found, then IQRA IAS is liable to take legal action
- Once a student takes admission the registration amount will not be refunded under any circumstances.
- In case a student wishes to cancel the admission and wish to refund the amount then he has to initiate the request within 15 days after making the payment of the fee. After that, no fees will be refunded.
- For a student who fails to pay the fees before the due date his/her account will be suspended after the due date is crossed and will be reinstated once the payment of the fee is done.
- In this event, IQRA IAS will not be responsible for any loss of lecture during the suspension period.
- If there is an issue with the student’s system/ ISP / Internet speed, etc IQRA IAS will not be responsible in case the student did not watch the video/lecture within the available time.